Study – Design & Installation – Low Voltage panel (LV Panel)Admin
Low voltage panel (LV Panel) or transformer panel, it can be seen the same MSB panel. LV Panel is set up behind Transformer. Normally, it is only one ACB/ MCCB, or combine 2 bank ACB/ MCCB and capacitor bank.
LV panel is often supplied for projects such as:
- LV panel for tenements house and builldings.
- LV panel for hospitals and schools.
- LV panel for factories and residential erea.
- Enclosure made by with steel, powder croating, tole 1.5-2.5mm.
- Color: RAL 7032/ 7035
- Max power: 6300A, short circuit: 150kA
- Number of poles: 3P 5W or 1P 3W
- Frequency: 50Hz, working temperature: 0-50C
- Rated current: 380/400/420Vac.
- Rated insulation voltage: 690/1000 Vac
- Self-standing panel or hanging wall.
- Architecture ACB, MCCBs/MCBs standing
- Manufacturing standard: IEC 61439-1/2
- Design symbol standard: IEC 60617
- Protection standard: IEC 60529
- Component standard: IEC 60947
- Protection level: IP 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X
- Integrated protection for current, voltage and phase.
- Displaying information: V, I, F Cos, P, Q, S, THD…
- Integrated monitoring, remote control through network communication
For more details, please contact with Mr. Vinh: 0908 488 633/ 0969 553 557
You can see our video on youtube with (Design guided by Hữu Vinh)